Important Time Trials Information
Good morning Dolphins,
Saturday morning is our Time Trials event. Please make every effort to attend. If you have not declared your attendance for this meet, please take care of this today.
Check-in time is 7:30
Warmups -- 7:45
Meet begins at 8:30
6 & u should be finished by 11:30
Everyone stays to pick up/put away when the meet is over!!
What to expect on Saturday (New parents read this)
- There will be a check in area where you MUST highlight/circle-in all of your swimmers. It will be located on the back side of the pool house/basketball court area. Please do this right when you arrive. If you are volunteering at TT, there will be a place to check in for that, too (more info later)
- You will need to meet and check in with the parent supervisor if you have a 10 & under swimmer. They will be responsible for lining up the swimmers for all of their races.
- We will NOT have designated age group tents/group shade on Saturday. We love group shade, but unless we have a dependable, committed team of people to set up and take down these 8 to 10 canopies every meet, it's not going to happen.
- Our team set up area is on the basketball court and surrounding grass. Visiting teams set up in the grassy area on the opposite side of the Rec Center
- Bring money for concessions! We will have hot food and snacks and drinks and lots of great choices for food!!
- Detailed meet information (and suggested list of what to bring) can be found on our website: https://deerfielddolphins.swimtopia.com/general-me...
Watch your emails and Remind for any updates.
Your kids are swimming and progressing well, and we're looking forward to a great season!! Go Dolphins!!!