Welcome Swim Families!
This page is intended to provide you with helpful information as you plan for your away meet hosted by Deerfield Dolphins.
Deerfield Village Pool:
- Pool Address: 4045 Deerfield Village Dr.
- 6 Lanes/25 Yards
- Covered pavilion for concessions
We ask for the safety of both residents and swimmers that you park in designated areas only.
- Do not park within 15 feet of fire hydrants, 20 feet of a crosswalks or intersections, or within 30 feet of a stop sign. These are all standard Texas laws.
- Do not park in front of mailboxes or driveways.
- Please observe speed limits.
- A "Drop Off Zone" is available for you in front of the recreation center to allow you to unload your gear before parking. Cars may be towed if parked in the areas marked as "No Parking".
Visiting Team Set Up:
- Playground area is off limits during meets.
- Home team warm-ups: 7:15 am
- Visiting team warm-ups: 7:45 am
- Scratches and relay changes presented by clerk of course to computers: 7:45 am
- Officials meeting: 8:00 am
- Timer/Scribe meeting: 8:00 am
- Meet start time: 8:30 am
- Breakfast Tacos, Prepackaged donuts, Pop tarts, Muffins or Cinnamon Rolls
- Snacks: Chips, Candy, Trail Mix
- Drinks: Water, Soda's, Gatorade, Sparkling Water
- Payment: Cash, Credit Card, Venmo (@DV-Swimteam)
We do not sell heat sheets at our meets. Teams are welcome to distribute the sheets via email/PDF to members of their team to print or view electronically at the meet.